skip to main | skip to sidebar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

B.Mavridis

About Me

HELLO
My name is Beata Mavridis and I am a student at Zicklin School of Business in New York City. I always wanted to study a business related courses and love the classes I am taking. I am very excited about gaining knowledge in all aspects of the business environment, such as accounting, economics, finance and computer related courses. I know that I want to get a career within a business world once I have graduated and I will continue my study in the future.
View my complete profile

  • Allyson's Blog
    -
  • Caroline's Blog
    -
  • Christopher's Blog
    -
  • Danny's Blog
    -
  • Devangi's Blog
    -
  • Eugene's Blog
    -
  • Japsheet's Blog
    -
  • Jasper's Blog
    Our Class Wiki-So Far - I plan to contribute to our class by showing the various ways people use new media in entertainment. Many music artists use social networks such as Myspace...
    16 years ago
  • Jeff's Blog
    -
  • Jennifer's Blog
    -
  • Jun's Blog!
    -
  • Luiza's Blog
    -
  • Mikhail's Blog
    -
  • Morgan's Blog
    -
  • Nicole's Blog
    -
  • Professor Adler's Blog
    -
  • Thomas' Blog
    -
  • Yaneirys' Blog
    -

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (42)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ▼  February (31)
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • Blogs vs Wikis
      • Old vs New
      • No title
      • TERM PROJECT: Social Networking - Positive And Neg...
      • No title
      • No title
      • WHAT IS NEW MEDIA ?
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
 

Followers

Search This Blog