Our Class Wiki - So Far

I am a contributor for the new media in art section. In my research, I want to include topics as computer graphics, computer animation and digital art. I believe that modern computer art is devoted to produce very interesting and high quality photographs and paintings. However, that most fascinating thing about media art is computer animation because it can be accomplished by one person using a variety of software to create funny animated characters often look like real ones. I also focus my attention on graphics because technology is constantly growing and create an amazing work of art through computer tools and softwares. One of my favorite “ modern era” artists is Olga Kumeger, author of video- paint performance. She uses advanced computer technology and computer graphics together with music dance to create astounding collections of arts. If you are interested to see her art, this is a link to her website.
http://www.kumeger.com/

No comments: